Why open an account and trade with SetOption?
Professional, trust worthy, secure and accessible, are a few words to describe the SetOption platform and team of experts. At SetOption, our clients feel safe and comfortable when they are engaging in their financial activities, with the support of the team of financial and trading experts standing behind the SetOption platform, clients feel that services are accessible at all times.
A few more reasons that choosing SetOption as the platform of choice is the right decision...
- Very high payouts ranging from 70% to 650% return of investment
- Wide range of assets to trade including Forex, commodities, stocks and indices
- Secure and safe trading environment. SetOption uses the well known SSL security system that encrypts all credit card payments over the internet.
- Trading tools suitable for every trader level; Classic Binary Options, Option Builder, Open Platform, One Touch and 60 Seconds
- 24/7 Trading Available. Trade at SetOption 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with global assets including assets available for trading on the weekend and holidays.
- First deposit bonuses ranging from 5% to 75% on your first deposit.
- Wide variety of account types, at SetOption you will always find an account to suit your pocket.
- 100% web based, no download required, trade anytime and anywhere
- Education. Traders can take advantage of one-on-one training with the team of experienced financial and trading experts, daily market analysis, eBooks, blogs and demo account available upon request.
- Support. SetOption offer 3 ways of communication; Live Chat, email and 24/7 phone support.
SetOption has a team of dedicated account managers who are available round the clock to support and teach clients the ins and outs of binary option trading.
- A wide range of convenient, secure and reliable deposit methods which enable you to transfer funds to your account in a number of currencies and with total ease.
- Withdraw funds quickly, simply and easily. Withdraw requests are processed within 3 business days.